Jumia Black Friday is the biggest shopping event of the year when massive discounts are offered to both new and existing customers across all product categories ranging from smartphones, electronics, fashion, kitchen appliances and more.
If you’re looking for the best deals on your favourite products, you’ll find them during the Black Friday sales.
You’ll expect to find some great bargains on all the latest and greatest tech, as well as home appliances, children’s toys, beauty and more.
Fortunately, Jumia Black Friday countdown for the year 2019 is already on. The official starting date is from 8th of November.
This year’s Jumia Black Friday is going to be amazing, expect unbeatable prices and stay tune with us by subscribing here for even bigger shopping experience.
When Is Jumia Black Friday 2019 Date?
Jumia Black Friday 2019 in Nigeria is officially starting on the 8th of November, 2019 through to 29th of November, 2019.
Basically, its Black Friday Every Friday with major Fridays in the month of November being taken over by huge discount offers.
What Deals to expect from this year’s huge shopping event? Find out below
Jumia Black Friday 2019: What Are The Deals To Expect
As exciting time of the year is here again! Jumia Black Friday 2019 is expected to be one of the best ever!
This Black Friday, Jumia Nigeria promises to make it an amazing shopping experience for all.
So we are all expected to stay glued to our laptop or mobile phone so we all do not miss out on this exciting shopping event.
If you have been thinking about shopping on a budget, this is good news for you as this season, Jumia will be offering massive discounts of up to 80% off from millions of products across all products.
The Jumia Black Friday is going to start on the 8th Of November, 2019 as officially announced.
Here Are What to Expect From Jumia Black Friday 2019
1. Top Deals
When Black Friday commence, shoppers will be able to find huge discounts across all products categories.
With over 1,000,000 deals to choose from, be rest assured you can’t be left out but you have to act fast.
Check out current black Friday Top Deals today
2. Flash Deals
Jumia Flash sales is an incredible discount offer every day on a particular time throughout Black Friday period, cutting across all products categories.
It is called flash sales because items are in limited stock. You will get to pick from different items across all categories during the flash sales.
Here is 2019 Flash Sales
3. Exclusive Discount Offers Every Friday
Jumia has made it possible to enjoy the best of Black Friday deals online by bringing you products ranging from electronics, household items to fashion clothing at discounted prices
Every Friday – the main deal day, there will be exclusive offers, vouchers, special deals and more.
Among top deals to expect every black Friday Are:
- 14 Treasure Hunts with discounts of up to 99% off available at 12am & 6pm on Jumia App Only
- 36 Super Hot Flash Sales with discount offers of up to 70% to be available at 12am midnight & between 10am – 5pm every one hour.
- Free Delivery on purchased items between 9am – 10am (App Only)
- Live Giveaway – a game of know the prize and win the prize 12 noon very Friday
- Shoppers will be able to enjoy lots of amazing discount using Free Vouchers as well
- We also have exclusive coupons, so expect from us top deals this season by constantly checking out this our Jumia coupon page
4. Amazing Discounts Every Monday to Thursday
Every Monday to Thursday during Black Friday, expect huge discounts across all categories
among what to expect are:
- Free Delivery on purchased items between 9am – 10am when you use JumiaPay with Jumia Mobile App
- 16 Super Hot Flash Sales with discount offers of up to 70% to be available between 10am – 5pm every two hour
5. Weekends deals
- 16 Super Hot Flash Sales with discount offers of up to 70% to be available by 10am
- Free voucher codes
Shoppers are also advised to download the Jumia mobile app to shop all the deals on the go as there is going to be exclusive discounts on apps too.
- Konga Black Friday 2019: What Deal To Expect This Season
- 9 Smart Tips for Saving Money While Shopping Online in Nigeria
- Jumia One: Enjoy Cashback Up To N2,500 Instantly
How Treasure Hunt Works
Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt Works In The Following Steps
- Log in to the Jumia App
- Each item has only one unit to be found at 99% off
- Each item will be hidden in Black Friday deals page
- Start searching for the item at the exact time specified
- Once you find item, checkout and pay immediately or pay on delivery
NOTE: The 2019 treasure hunts are happening on Fridays only and at 2 different timings:
First: 12AM midnight
These offers are exclusive to Jumia App users. So, if you don’t have the app installed on your device, now is the right time for you to go on App Store on iOS or Google Play Store on your mobile devices to download it in order to participate.
Flash Sales Tips
To maximize your chances to win, follow the steps
- Log in to your Jumia account ahead of the Flash sale
- Visit the page couple of minutes before the Flash sale time and keep refreshing
- Click the BUY NOW button immediately to order
Flash sales are mega deals up to 50% off. Faster finger first while stock last
Flash sales might last only a few seconds
Learn more here
How To Enjoy Free Delivery On Jumia Black Friday
- Shop your favorite items on the App between Monday – Friday from 9am – 10am
- Checkout with JumiaPay as payment option
- Your delivery discount will appear at the last step of checkout
- Enjoy your free delivery
Free Delivery During Black Friday is available only in Lagos, Abuja, Port harcourt, Ibadan & Abeokuta
Free Delivery offer is only available on the Jumia Mobile App
How To Win Cool Prizes With LIVE GIVEAWAY
Here is how you can Win Cool Prizes With LIVE GIVEAWAY
- Create an account on Jumia or sign in if you already have an account
- At 12noon, join the live session on www.jumia.com.ng/live-giveaways and submit your number
- Jumia will randomly select 10 phone numbers to call during the live session
- If you are one of the lucky ones, you will be required to answer questions relating to the giveaway item.
- If you answer correctly, you WIN
The Origin Of Black Friday
Black Friday was originally an American tradition, dropping on the day after Thanksgiving each year.
Retailers offer massive discounts on masses of products in an attempt to persuade people to buy in the run-up to Christmas.
But giant online stores across the globe and in Nigeria have jumped on the bandwagon over the years, thanks to the likes of Jumia & Konga, so bargain-hunters over here now get the chance to snap up incredible deals in the lead up to the festive period.
Most Black Friday here in Nigeria takes place before the Christmas/new year festive periods, usually between late October to early December.
Why Is It Called Black Friday?
Nobody’s entirely sure why its called Black Friday, but most suggestions relate back to how businesses and retailers detail their finances.
Many shops see the biggest profits of the year on Black Friday and businesses will detail their gains in black ink (and losses in red ink), hence the name.
But according to The Balance, It was originally called Black Friday because the volume of shoppers created traffic accidents and sometimes even violence. Police coined the phrase to describe the mayhem surrounding the congestion of pedestrian and auto traffic in downtown shopping areas.
But retailers wanted to make the name “Black Friday” mean something positive. Which it is anyway.
The Friday after Thanksgiving was one of the most profitable days of the year. Accountants use black to signify profit when recording each day’s book entries. They use red to indicate loss.
So, Black Friday means profitable Friday to retailing and to the economy.
This explains why many of the online giant eCommerce came to adopt it.
Jumia Black Friday Products To Expect With Huge Discounts
Millions of products to choose from at cheap price. Some of the products you are going to enjoys are as shown below:
Home Appliances: Large appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, ovens and more at best prices. Also, find small appliances like pressing irons, juicers, blenders, and more. Click here to see for yourself
Electronics: Mouth watering prices off all kinds of electronics for your home and office. Electronics like televisions including LED televisions, smart TVs and curved TVs. Home theater systems, speakers, and all kinds of lighting accessories are also available at low prices.
Mobile Phones: Large collection of the latest smartphones from popular and trusted brands like Samsung, Apple, Tecno, Infinix, LG, Huawei and more. You could even get up to 50% off your favorite smartphone during the Black Friday Festival.
Laptops: Laptops from top brands like HP, Dell, Apple, Toshiba and a whole lot more.
Fashion items: Discover the best of shoes, clothes and fashion accessories for men, women, and kids.
Shopping on Jumia now means that you can get much more at much lower prices. Enjoy!
How To Make Sure You Get The Best Bargain This Season
If you want to make the most out of online deal, then this is the right time.
If you really maximize this opportunity, you will realized how huge you will be saving from your shopping.
- To avoid your coveted items selling out, it is advisable you get online early – whether you bookmark relevant product pages or add items to your basket ahead of time. Just make sure you’re ready to snap up the deals before stock sells out.
- Before you spend a dime on Black Friday, it will be recommended you set a budget and stick to it. Make a list of everyone for whom you’ll be shopping, what you’ll buy them, and about how much you expect those items to cost. That’s your firm budget limit.
- Research Pre-Black Friday pricing to know how (or if) they change over time, and what the sale prices actually look like now during Black Friday. With any luck, you’ll spot better deals as well as those products that has price spikes just because of sales rush, this way, you will avoid falling for gimmicks masquerading as deals.
You can as well keep eye on our Jumia coupon page as we are going to be releasing lots of deals and coupons this season for shoppers to enjoy.
In a nutshell, to make sure you take full advantage of the sales, plan ahead and find deals that interest you well in advance.
Get set, know what you want to buy and be ready for the Main Day.
Jumia Cyber Monday 2019 Deals
Jumia Cyber Monday is an online shopping event created to encourage people to shop online.
With the holiday season around the corner, Jumia Cyber Monday sale is a great opportunity to shop for Christmas and new year.
This Cyber Monday according to Jumia is going to be completely different.
The Cyber Monday deals are expected to eclipse 2019’s best Black Friday deals and advance way strong through the week with best of deals cutting across all categories.
The Jumia Cyber Monday sales will officially start on December 2, 2019
The fact that this 2019 Cyber Monday happens to be in December, there is possibility that you still have an entire list of gift to buy.
Therefore, it is expected that anyone unable to take part in the Black Friday offers should plan and take part in the Jumia Cyber Monday sales as there are going to be top deals that cut across all categories with unbelievable discount offers ranging between 30% to 80% off
2019 Jumia Black Friday & Cyber Monday Exclusive Deals
3.1 5.2 HD+ 18:9 (3GB,32GB ROM) Android 9 Pie, 13MP + 8MP Dual SIM 2990 MAh Battery 4G Smartphone, Nokia
A5 Pro 6.3' FHD+ Waterdrop Screen (4GB, 32GB ROM) Android 9.0 16MP Triple Camera Octa Core 4G Smartphone (Global Band), UMIDIGI
(15) 15.6-Inch HD Intel Core-i3 2.0GHz (8GB RAM,1TB HDD) Windows 10 Laptop - Grey +32GB Flash Drive, LED Lamp + Free Bag, Hp
A3 Pro 5.7-Inch HD Full Screen (3GB, 32GB ROM) Android 8.1 Oreo, Dual SIM 4G Smartphone (Global Band), UMIDIGI
Galaxy Note 8 6.3-Inch QHD(6GB,64GB ROM) Android 7.1 Nougat, (12MP + 12MP) + 8MP Dual SIM 4G LTE -Midnight Black, Samsung
S11 Lite 5.7-Inch HD (4GB,64GB ROM) Android 7.1 (13MP + 2MP) + 16MP Dual SIM 4G LTE Fingerprint ID Smartphone - Gold, Gionee
S11 Lite 5.7-Inch HD (4GB,64GB ROM) Android 7.1 (13MP + 2MP) + 16MP Dual SIM 4G LTE Fingerprint ID Smartphone - Black, Gionee
IPhone 11 Pro Max 6.5-Inch Super Retina XDR OLED (4GB RAM, 64GB ROM)SINGLE -SIM,iOS 13, (12MP+12MP+12MP)+12MP 4G LTE..., Apple
BE A SMART SHOPPER
Get An Exclusive Coupons And Deal Digest In Your Inbox
Thank you for subscribing. Redirecting you to coupon offers
Something went wrong.