Jumia Coupon: Types And Uses
If you’re like most, you probably had no idea what coupons is. Better still, you might know what coupon is but don’t know where to get it nor know how to use it to save big while shopping, then you’ve come to the right place.
Types Of Coupon
Coupons are promotional items offered by retailers to consumers as an additional incentive to shop. Some people called it “coupon codes”, “promotional codes”, “discount codes”, or “voucher codes” either way, they all mean the same thing in that they offer you an opportunity to obtain special benefits and privileges from the retailer.
There are different types of coupons such as discounts deals, free shipping, buy-one get-one, trade-in for redemption, first-time customer coupons, free trial offer, festival offers, and free giveaways. Similarly, there are different uses of coupons which include: to incentive a purchase, to reduce the price of a particular item or items, provide a free sample, or to help allow marketers better-understand the demographics of their customer.
- Get Latest Working Jumia Coupons And Deals Today
- Jumia NG Voucher Of The Day
- Learn How To Use ShopOnlineG Website
Irrespective of the differences and uses, coupons fall in to two major categories, public and private. Public coupon are coupons that can be used by anybody on the site, often applied at checkout or automatically applied by following a link. Public coupons usually have an unlimited usage time. Examples are coupon codes, free shipping, buy-one-get-one, festival offers like Jumia Mobile Week, Black Friday, etc
While, Private coupons are special offers release to few customers This could be those that shop frequently, first time
customers or those that have bought certain amount of goods. The private coupons can only be used by the customers to whom they were issued under some certain terms and conditions.
Jumia Nigeria release all of these types of coupons from time to time for both new and existing customers under
different names you might have heard of like: Deals of the day, Mobile Week, Jumia coupon codes, Voucher code, Black Friday, anniversary offers, etc
About Jumia Coupon
Jumia Nigeria is an online shop that involves shopping online with the option of pay on delivery or online. It provides you with countless of products and services from phones, fashion, and home to computing, cameras, and games.
Inorder to build trust, increase user experiences, influence consumer purchase decision considering the trust issues many have with online retailers and provide best product at the cheapest, Jumia Nigeria just like any other eCommerce store is employing some incentive measure among which includes giving out public coupons, voucher codes and promotional deals.
There is no doubt that Jumia has revolutionize our online experience ever since its penetration of the Nigeria market
and to keep living to its expectations with constant repeated buyers, they often release coupons and deals. Inshort, over the years, they come to employ so many strategies to win over their customers among which include: Pay On Delivery, Online Payments, Free delivery, Vouchers codes, Customer follow up, constant push notifications, free offers, mobile week, and Black Friday among others, no wonder its arguably the first in Africa. and no. 1 in Nigeria.
Some Facts About Jumia Nigeria
- E-commerce operations in 14 countries
- 1.2 Billion consumers and 15 millions SMEs to serve across Africa
- 82% coverage of African internet users
- Over 550 millions visits per year across Africa
- 1 transaction or lead every 2 seconds
- 50 thousands active merchants in the ecosystem
- Over 5 millions products, hotels, restaurants, and other services listed
Want to know more facts about Jumia Nigeria, Check out this infograph
How To Get Jumia Coupon
Jumia Voucher codes usually comes with some terms and conditions which could limit user experience, however they are generally helpful in that they save you money when shopping. Smart shoppers all over the world use coupon code every time they shop.
There are a lots of Jumia free voucher or coupons available on the web for customers to use and save big when shopping.
ShopOnlineG offer you the latest and working coupons you can really on for all your online shopping.
Want to know how to use ShopOnlineG site to shop for coupons or promotional deals, just head over to
shoponlineg.com and browse coupons by stores or by categories or better still, use the search query to type in your
favourite store or keyword.
How To Use Jumia Coupon
After getting the coupon from ShopOnlineG.coM
Pick a product of your choice from Jumia Nigeria Website
To redeem your voucher directly during the checkout process, just enter your code into the voucher field found on the cart page, or in the third step of checkout.
After entering the coupon code- click the ‘use’ button to redeem it. The sum of the voucher will be automatically subtracted from the total value of your purchase.
Note: Coupon section might not show up if special deal are already applied, this could be due to special promo on that product just like this one below:
Jumia Nigeria Coupon Conditions of Voucher use
Jumia Nigeria has released some key conditions to consider when using their voucher codes . This also explain why you might not see the redeemable coupon box
- Only one voucher is redeemable per order
- e Vouchers have a limited period of validity
- Vouchers may not be redeemable against discounted items
- All Vouchers may only be valid for particular brands and categories relevant to the campaign
- Vouchers may have a minimum order value
- Vouchers can only be used once
- In the case that you return your item, you voucher’s validity will not be renewed
- Unfortunately it is not possible to redeem your discount voucher retrospectively
Pros And Cons Of Using Coupons
If you agree with me, it makes sense that you apply a coupon code on your purchases. Even when coupon codes don’t reduce the amount you pay on a good, they might reduce the amount you pay in shipping fees. In the simplest sense, coupon codes put more money in your pocket. Besides, Online retailers are in the business of making profit, and there is no such thing as an excessively high profit margin. Hence, most of the goods are usually listed with high markup price tags. However, in a bid to drive sales, the retailers might reduce the price tags in a bid to make the goods appear more affordable.
Pros Of Coupons
- Coupons play an important role in attracting customers into a store.
- Coupons help in furthering the brand image of the retail store without huge investments. It makes the brand popular among the end-users. Individuals talk more about the brand, thus making it a hit amongst the masses.
- A Coupon is one of the most cost effective ways of promoting a brand with little investment.
- Coupons make a brand popular as more and more customers visit the store to redeem their coupons.
- Coupon codes go a long way in influencing the buying behavior of the customers.
- Coupons also bring in new customers to the store. The individuals, who do not even know about a particular brand, visit the store to use their coupons.
- Coupons benefit the customers as they can now purchase their desired merchandise at a lower cost.
- Coupons increase store traffic
- Accordin to a study carry out by RetailMeNot, 96% of consumers use coupons
Cons Of Coupons
Coupons can result in Impulse Buying ( Any unplanned buying is called ‘Impulse Buying’. An individual might not require a particular product but picks it up out of mere emotions and feelings).
In a nutshell, Jumia coupon has really played a major role in influencing customers purchase decision over the years. And has been a big player arsenal deployed by Jumia team because of its effectiveness in promoting their products. If there is any way you think of saving on your online shopping, then consider looking for a coupon. Checkout ShopOnlineG for your coupons and deals and save big every time you shop from your favorite retail store online. You can also subscribe to get daily working coupons directly into your inbox
Please, remember to drop a comment and also share this with your friends by clicking any of the social share buttons.