If you enjoy shopping on Jumia, the Jumia Prime is an opportunity to save even big money through free delivery on purchased items.
What is Jumia Prime & Prime Plus
Jumia Prime is a paid subscription package that enables you to shop on Jumia with zero shipping fees for a preset duration. This covers all items on Jumia, Jumia Express and Jumia Global.
While Jumia Prime Plus encompasses all loyalty programs which allow its members to benefit from free delivery on all of Jumia Nigeria goods and services including your favorite products and day to day meal you eat.
Both subscription packages are available in different locations at varying prices but currently in Lagos, Abuja & Ibadan only.
Likewise, Jumia Food Prime can score you great deal on food or meal you buy through Jumia Food
With this membership plan, you can reach the next level of convenience and benefit from FREE delivery for everything you buy on Jumia.
The Prime is basically some of the smartest money saving tip you can employ to save on shipping cost.
How Jumia Prime Works
- Buy & subscribe to any of the prime package
- You will receive an email to confirm subscription
- Wait for between 1 to 24 hours to get activated
- Shop your favorite products
- Enjoy your free delivery service. Your Discount will appear at the last step of checkout
The Prime Key Features
All Prime Packages comes bundle with the followings
- Unlimited free delivery
- Duration: 3, 6 or 12 Months subscription
- No minimum order size
- Covers all items on Jumia, Jumia Express and Jumia Global items
- Activated within 24 hours maximum
Jumia Prime Subscription Plan
Want to subscribe to the Prime and Prime Plus, here are the different Jumia prime membership plan you can choose from
Jumia Prime Membership Plans
|3 Months||6 Months||12 Months|
|Check It Out|
Jumia Prime Plus Subscription Plans
|Jumia Prime Plus – Lagos|
|Check it Out|
Jumia Food Prime Subscription Plans
|Jumia Food Prime – Lagos|
|Check it Out|
Benefits Of Jumia Prime Nigeria
1. Pay less with the Prime
A lot of the value of Prime comes from the fact that shipping costs money from many of Jumia’s competitors.
And Jumia also usually has the lowest prices for popular items.
So as a Prime Member, you tend to pay less provided you do a fair amount of online shopping.
2. Saves money as well as time.
You can experiment this by adding up the shipping cost you could have paid if you are not subscribed to prime, you will be surprise that little shipping costs when add ups especially if you are a regular online shopper, will amount to huge money over some time.
3. Liable For Enjoying Prime Promo Sales
Jumia Prime’s Sales is a special discount offers to all Prime subscribers where you can partake and enjoy unbelievable discounts on your favorite goods and services.
The Prime sale offer all subscribers exclusive deals that can be redeem by only members by 3pm daily.
You can take part in the Prime Promo sales by:
- Subscribing to today
- Check the official page every 3:00 pm to partake and enjoy discounts
4. Free IROKO TV Subscription
Jumia Nigeria has signed a partnership deal with IrokoTV, a foremost digital entertainment provider, to allow Prime Plus members to enjoy free digital TV subscriptions.
The Iroko Tv sbscription is just another added incentives limited to the Prime members
Other benefits of the Prime subscriotion include premium customer service, keen to your orders and also you are entitle to free same day delivery on eligible items as well as other Jumia bonuses.
- 7 Hacks You Can Leverage To Save More On Jumia Nigeria
- Jumia Voucher Of The Day – Up To N3,000 Discount Instantly
- Top 6 Coupon And Deal Sites For Extreme Savings In Nigeria
Jumia Prime Membership Not For Every One
The value of subscribing to Prime really depends on your buying habits. For some people, I think it’s absolutely worth it. For others, it’s not worth it at all.
Of course, not everything about the Prime is worth the membership. There’s the question of how often you shop on Jumia?
If you don’t buy online much or you are not a regular Jumia shopper, then, you don’t need it.
How To Get Free Shipping on Jumia
It is obvious that not all customer might be suitable for Jumia Prime as some shoppers are seasonal while others shop occasionally.
To this, Jumia is offering free packages on all orders above 50,000 Naira worth of goods on Jumia
How Free Shipping on Jumia Works
- Shop as usual from a wide range of products
- Is your basket size less than N50,000. Add more products to qualify for free shipping
Condition of enjoying Free Shipping On Jumia NG
- Total order amount should be more than N50,000 to enjoy free delivery.
- This service is available only for Cash on Delivery locations, and in Lagos only
Jumia Prime Terms & Condition
The followings are the terms and conditions that comes will all Prime subscriptions:
- Prime subscriptions are available through prepayment only.
- An activation Email will be sent to confirm the activation of the Prime Service.
- Prime subscription plans are limited in quantity and when all available subscriptions have been purchased no more shall be available.
- Usage of your Prime subscription shall be individual and limited to your family.
- Prime Subscription cannot be used for professional usage. Professional usage is qualified when more than 50 orders per month are placed.
- No more than 3 addresses can be used per individual account using the Prime Services.
- Prime subscription is non-refundable and non-cancellable.
- The renewal of Prime subscription is not automatic. To benefit from JumiaPrime advantages when the subscription period has ended, a new Prime subscription must be purchased.
- The Prime’s free delivery applies to Jumia Global products however doesn’t cover International Delivery Fees.
- Jumia may refuse the inscription to Prime service to any client.
- Jumia ensures that the Prime services will be maintained during the whole duration of the subscription however doesn’t ensure the permanent availability of the Prime subscription.
- The Prime subscription is not purchasable and usable by J-Force agents.
- The promoter of this promotion is Jumia (Ecart Internet Services Nigeria Limited).
- Jumia Force agents and any other agencies associated with this Offer are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
Jumia Prime FAQs
Q: Why Should I Subscribe To Prime?
A: Basically, the main benefit is free shipping costs on all of your orders.
Q: Do I Get Exclusive Access to Some Items?
A: Yes but at the moment i think is still in a beta test, more important functions aside from the free shipping will be added soon.
Q: Does Prime Automatically Renew Subscription?
A: No. When the subscription period has ended, to continue to enjoy the Prime service, , you will have to subscribe again.
Q: How Much Does Jumia the cost?
A: The membership fee for the Prime depends on the package you opt for. See pricing above
Q: But Why Can’t I Use The Jumia Free Delivery Instead
A: The Jumia free delivery is limited and you can only enjoy it on promo days. Also not all products are eligible, only some selected few which might not be what you want.
Q: How Can I Sign Up For Jumia Prime?
A: Visit Jumia officail Prime’s web page, select a package of your choice and follow the instructions. You’ll need a free Jumia account as well as a credit/debit card.
Jumia Prime is a brilliant service offering outstanding value
It is really an incredible service that offers all sorts of benefits. For a modest subscription fee you get free shipping on any product order of your choice.
It’s cheap, useful and save you money. Giving it a try absolutely worth it.
BE A SMART SHOPPER
Get An Exclusive Coupons And Deal Digest In Your Inbox
Thank you for subscribing. Redirecting you to coupon offers
Something went wrong.