LG Air Conditioner Price in Nigeria starts from N98,000, however, this depends greatly on the type you want.
If you live in a country like Nigeria, there is no doubt, the weather condition can be unpleasant atimes, especially in your place of work or at home.
Air conditioners serve a multitude of purposes, thereby making them an extremely important appliance in the home or workplace
Besides, having a proper air conditioning system like LG in place not only maintain the right level of moisture and temperature, but they also improve air quality.
Which in turn can help with impacting on our ability to perform and complete work tasks.
Lower temperatures that air conditioners create can help reduce dehydration as they lessen the likelihood of excessive sweating.
Air condition can be indeed really very important, however the brand you use also matters
LG AC is affordable, durable, energy efficient and most also comes with an advanced inverter technology which gives it faster cooling.
Basically, LG Air conditioner have AC across all types, depending on your room and needs, there are various types of LG AC including split, standing, Cassette and Window available in the market.
Here Are Best LG Air Conditioner Price in Nigeria
- LG 1 HP Split Unit (98,000 Naira – 150,000)
- LG 1.5 HP Split Unit (128,000 Naira – 175,000)
- LG 2 HP Split Unit (170,000 Naira – 200,000)
- LG 2.5 HP Split Unit (265,000 Naira – 330,000)
- LG 3 HP Split Unit (350,000 Naira – 390,000)
- LG 2 HP Floor Standing AC (309,000 Naira – 390,000)
- LG 2.5 HP Floor Standing, Twin Tower (1,000,000 Naira – 1,390,000)
- LG 3 HP Floor Standing AC (317,000 Naira – 490,000)
- LG 5 HP Floor Standing Unit (565,000 Naira – 1,100,000)
- LG 8 HP Floor Standing Unit (1,450,000 Naira – 1,500,000)
- LG 10 HP Floor Standing Unit (1,055,000 Naira – 3,000,000)
- LG 2 HP Ceiling AC (350,000 Naira – 330,000)
- LG 3 HP Ceiling AC (545,000 Naira – 610,000)
- LG 5 HP Ceiling AC (1,000,000 Naira – 1,300,000)
- LG 1 HP Window Unit (90,000 Naira – 170,000)
- LG 1.5 HP Window Unit (105,000 Naira – 190,000)
- LG 2 HP Window Unit (160,000 Naira – 200,000)
- LG Home Theatre Price In Nigeria (+ Buyer Guide)
- 5 Best LG Washing Machine & Prices in Nigeria
- Top 10 Best 24 inch TV In Nigeria
LG Air Condition Buyer Guide
LG have quite number of Air condition across all types in the AC market but the choice of the ACs can leave one dumbfounded, however, there are quite factors to consider before buying LG Air Condition
Below are factors we need to consider when buying an LG Air Condition
Having first hand price idea for your Air condition is necessary considering the high price tag some of the ACs comes with.
Also having price idea just as shown above will help with budget and planning
However, you must also note that LG Air condition come up with different coils like aluminium, copper or an alloy with the superior one being copper.
Copper has more resistant towards corrosion and will probably cost more compared to aluminium.
Much before buying, you should have a predefined budget otherwise with the wide range of products, there are chances for you to get confused.
This will help you to make a precise decision after a price idea.
3. Energy efficiency
The energy efficiency rating (EER) is a measurement of how much energy it takes to run an air condition in relation to its cooling capacity.
A higher number indicates a more efficient unit, which can save money on the monthly electric bill.
4. Size of The Room or Office
One of the things to consider when you want to buy an Air Conditioner is size of where you want to use the AC for.
You need to measure the room area and this in turn will determine the capacity of the Air conditioner to use.
The larger the room space the more capacity required from the AC.
5. Consider Intelligent Cooling system
This is another cool thing to factor in when buying AC
Some air conditioners have gotten smarter, allowing you to control and adjust them from your smartphone.
You may even be able to interconnect them to other cooling units in your home
6. Voltage Operating Limit
Every AC has a Voltage Operating Limit.
You will find this range printed on the AC label.
Check out if the area you live in has Voltage fluctuations beyond these limits.
In case, it is so, you should invest in a stabilizer for your AC to protect it from voltage fluctuations.
It is better to be safe than to be sorry. A stabilizer will not cost much when compared to your AC.
Install one and do not worry about voltage fluctuations.
This days, many of the LG ACs comes inbuilt with internal or external stability which worth taken note of
LG AC are affordable considering the inbuilt technology.
Do you know some of the latest LG Ac Units also comes with Mosquito Away technology
This technology is based on ultrasonic sound to keep away mosquitoes.
The AC units emit this sound that is beyond the hearing power of humans.
But, it can discourage mosquitoes.
LG uses this technology in their phones, washing machines, and televisions as well.
If this LG AC price list has been of help, don’t forget to share, thanks
BE A SMART SHOPPER
Get An Exclusive Coupons And Deal Digest In Your Inbox
Thank you for subscribing. Redirecting you to coupon offers
Something went wrong.