Do you know there are quite a number of online business that pays daily in Nigeria?
As a Nigerian, there is no doubt getting an online business that pays daily can be challenging.
Coupled with the fact that Nigerians are usually deemed as scammers.
This does not mean there are no legit online businesses in Nigeria or you can’t make money online genuinely.
It all burst out to know the right online business to focus on.
Leveraging any of these proven online business models from our compiled list is guaranteed to help you be on the fast track to real & Legit online money-making businesses in Nigeria
In reality, success doesn’t come overnight, it takes time and if you care to know, there are many that make legit money online in Nigeria.
Currently, there are many different types of online businesses that pay, but the key secret is starting with the one that resonates with you.
Below, we are going to look at the top proven and easy-to-start online businesses in Nigeria that if gotten right can pay you not only daily but for a lifetime.
These are legitimate online businesses that are sure to guarantee success.
13 Online Business That Pays Daily in Nigeria
- Affiliate Marketing
- Web/Mobile Development
- Coaching and Selling of Online Courses
- Social Media Influencer
- Sell As A Vendor
- Content Writing
- Graphic Design
- Digital Marketing
Blogging is no doubt one of the most successful and proven ways to start an online business that pays daily in Nigeria.
Over the years, blogging has proven to make people money and when you have a blog with decent traffic, lots of opportunity is open
However, to be successful with blogging, you need to solve problems and this can be achieved through the content you publish on your sites.
For example, for a dog website, you can publish articles on how to train dogs,. This will go a long way in helping dog owners to know how to train their dogs thereby solving a problem.
In fact, a blog that addresses the problem of society has the potential to make you huge money.
In the real sense, blogging is not for the faint-hearted and is not a quick money-making scheme, you have to put in real effort and in some instances, you can spend years to get it right or start making money.
How To Start A Successful Blog in Nigeria
- Get a domain
- Get a web hosting of your choice.
- Install WordPress
- Use an SEO-optimized theme
- Start in a niche you are sure you will be consistent
- Know your audience and create content that resonates with them
- Be consistent with your content creation
- Write simple and easy-to-understand articles
- Capture emails from your audience
- Learn Seo to help boost your traffic
- Don’t use annoying popups or pop-under ads
- Don’t promote fake or bad products and services on your website, they will affect you in the future.
How Blogging As An Online Business Pays
- Easy to start
- Sell banner space on your website
- Create & sell digital products that resonate with your audience.
- Sell and promote your skill
- Partner with top brands as affiliates to recommend their products
- Display ads on your blog through Google AdSense if you beginning to have decent traffic
- Run sponsor blog posts that appeal to your audience.
If you wonder why blogging is usually the first in the list of money-making businesses, it is because it is easy to start, with less than 10,000 Naira, you are good to go.
Another fun part is that blogging opens other potential doors to making money online and a basis to start a successful online business venture.
However, the sad reality is that blogging requires a relatively long time to bring positive results.
2. Affiliate Marketing
Photo Credit: Neilpatel
Affiliate marketing is one of the top legit online businesses that pay without stress.
This model of business involves promoting other people’s products in return for a commission for each sale.
As an affiliate, you actually make money when someone buys through your unique URL.
In simple terms, Affiliates make money by referring products and services to customers.
If done right, you can actually make a living through this model of business.
In Nigeria today, many brands want sales but not everyone knows that recruiting affiliates to promote their products is far cheaper than running ads.
However, the few companies that understand this have dedicated platforms/teams that handle it and they are making it big.
As a merchant, you only pay affiliate commission after making sales which is a win-win for both parties.
However, as an affiliate, this business model needs some prerequisites to be successful as shown below
How To Become A Successful Affiliate Marketer in Nigeria
- Own a blog, website, or email list from where you can recommend products
- Promote products that resonate with your audience or a product or service that you have used and trust.
- Lean or specialize in one or two digital marketing strategies like SEO, email marketing, Per-per-click, social media marketing, and content marketing
- Never send traffic directly to an offer, use a bridge page to capture email so that you can remarket your goods and services.
- Use tracking software to know offers that convert
- Don’t sell fake products and time-wasting courses. That will affect you in the future.
- Promote well-known brands’ products and services so that you don’t waste time creating brand awareness.
- Sell low ticket offers as a beginner to attract buyers
- Create content that helps users discover the right product for their needs with high quality
- Use a URL shortener to shorten long and ugly URLs so they can be easy to read and understand
- Create a popup campaign for new customers or an exit pop-up intent campaign to capture emails of your traffic.
Top Proven Affiliate Programs In Nigeria That You Can Join
- Jumia Affiliate program
- WhoGoHost Affiliate Program
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- Google AdSense
- PiggyVest or Cowrywise Affiliate program
- Bet9ja Affiliate program
How Affiliate Marketing As An Online Business That Pays in Nigeria
- High-commission products make you more money
- Recurring commissions products make you passive money
- You can earn money daily by marketing products and services to your email list.
- Request commission increase for products or services that convert well
- Brand yourself as an expert so that you can be approached for brand promotion
- Sell to your audience only tested and trusted products or services
- Seek exclusive partnerships with brands that want to launch or promote their products.
Affiliate marketing is very easy to start, as long as you have means of driving traffic whether, through the blog, Facebook, Instagram, email, Twitter, or paid ads, you can get started.
But the reality remains that it requires lots of trial and error to get it right.
Affiliate marketing has huge earning potential but if you want to stay in the business for long, then you will need to establish your web presence and generate a good amount of traffic to your website to see meaningful results.
3. Web/Mobile Development
This is one guaranteed online business that pays in Nigeria
Web/mobile developers create websites/apps, web services, interfaces, and applications through web programming tools and languages.
Web or Mobile developers are in high demand and can easily make money by easily gaining employment, freelance, or coaching.
Developers today work in practically every industry.
As the world becomes increasingly digitized, there is a need for more people with a tech background.
If you are determined, this is a gold mine to dive into, you will always marvel at the amount of money you can make through this online business.
In short, its promising features make it one of the hottest fields to venture into today.
Where to Learn Web/Mobile Development for free
- Solo learn, etc
How To Become A Successful Developer
- Choose a specialty/niche to focus on
- Acquire all the needed programming language skills in your niche
- Take on small projects and create your online portfolio
- Be very patient in testing and debugging
- Join a web developers’ forum and interact
- Open to learning from others
- Practice always
How To Make Money As A Developer
- Develop web applications or mobile apps for brands
- Partner with Google AdSense to display ads on your website or app
- Build and sell websites, web apps, etc that resonate with your audience
- Brand yourself as an expert and show how good you are through your portfolio
- Partner with major freelance sites to sell your skills
- Join developer’s hangouts, FB groups, or forums to learn current trends and get assistance when needed
- Create digital products to teach younger ones in the field.
The fact remains that being a developer, you will enjoy high pay, versatility in the work you enjoy, and high demand for the job so you can always find something to do.
However, the challenge is long hours of work, ever-changing technology, and challenge with clients who don’t always understand the work’s scope
4. Coaching and Selling Online Courses
The world has gone digital, and many seek to learn through online courses if you are skilled in a field, you can easily organize a seminar to sell this skill or create an online course to sell.
The truth remains, if you can solve people’s problems through your coaching or online courses, people will be willing to give you their hard-earned money.
A problem you can easily overcome can be a strong challenge for another person,
If you can convert that solution into an ebook or a course to sell, many will be willing to give you their money.
As a problem solver, you are guaranteed to make it big.
How To Start a Successful Online Coaching or Selling Course
- Start in the area of your expertise or a problem you have overcome and people will be eager to pay to listen to you
- Hire a developer to develop your website or simply leverage other sites that is build for such purpose
- As a beginner, you can start this journey with your phone and engage the service of a professional later.
- Get emails and phone numbers of your clients to follow up on every course they bought to ensure strict adherence to instructions
- Organize seminars in batches to get clients into buying your course
How Coaching or Selling Courses Can Make You Money Daily
- Open a Youtube channel for your free coaching and offer your paid course as a solution to the deep problem your clients might be facing.
- Turn your courses into ebooks which can also be sold through platforms like Expertnaira
- Host free webinars to sell your courses.
- Brand yourself as an expert that can be hired.
5. Social Media Influencer
Social media influencer marketing is on the rise, and more people are able to make a living as influencers
Today being an influencer is an online venture that is worth looking up to as a social media person.
Lots of brands want to reach out to their targeted customers via the social media
An influencer can add serious credibility to your brand.
However, for a brand to consider someone as an influencer, they typically need someone with enough followers and audience engagement to show that working with them will have some sort of positive impact.
How To Become A Successful Social Media Influencer
- The niche you want to specialize on
- Choose a platform to start with: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc
- Optimize your Social Media Profiles.
- Understand your audience.
- Create a content calendar and post relevant content.
- Be regular and consistent.
- Create and give away free content that has value worth paying for
- Engage with your audience.
- Collaborate with another influencer to promote your content
- Make it easy for brands to contact you
- Overdeliver on brand partnership
- Respond to comments
- Provide value for every conversation
- Disassociate yourself from any form of crime or sex scandals
- Don’t use fake followers
How To Make Money With Social Media in Nigeria
- Partner with brands to promote their products and services
- Sell space for a sponsored post
- Co-create product line
- Promote your own products and services
- Earn loyal fans’ donation
- Sign up with influencer platforms like Intelligence to make money promoting other businesses
The vast majority of influencers get to where they are by constantly and consistently executing a content strategy.
This means anybody can be a social media influencer if he gets the right guidance.
However, becoming an influencer, it requires time and lots of consistent content production.
Investment is no doubt a top-notch online business that pays in Nigeria
It involves putting your money into specific financial products that allow it to grow over a particular period of time.
Investing your money can be a smart way to make your savings works for you
The more you can invest, the more interest you will earn.
The challenge many used to have is how to get started and what to invest in.
But in reality, investment starts the day you begin to save.
There are quite easy-to-use online investment platforms you can start leveraging to invest your saved money.
You can check out these investment platforms here
How To Be Successful With Investment As A Business Model
- Cultivate the attitude of savings
- Decide on how much of your savings should go into investment
- Decide on the investment portfolio to start with
- Understand the investment company as well as the investment options
- Decide on the strategy to use, whether the long or short time frame
- Reinvest your dividend if you are in for a long time.
How to Make Money Daily Through Investment
- Trade on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, however, you need a broker authorized to execute, buy, or sell instructions on your account.
- Leverage legit Online investment business options to start savings and investment
- Real Estate – As of today, the value of land and buildings have increased steadily in Nigeria and this offers countless opportunities to gain a financial cushion and build wealth
- Fixed deposit – Many banks in Nigeria allow customers to open a fixed deposit bank account. This account will let you invest a specific sum of money for a known time period at a predefined fixed interest rate.
Although the ultimate aim of investments is to continue to grow in value until the day comes when there will be the need to cash out this can come short when you don’t know how it works
To make money with investment, the reality remains that, you will need to understand how it works and what to invest in. You also need cash to make it big
Whether you will be in for the short or long time, education in this field matters a lot
7. Sell As A Vendor
E-commerce in Nigeria has come to stay and is gradually becoming the favorite of many in Nigeria today because of the ease and convenience it comes with.
However, to start a successful online store, you will have to deal with lots of things, ranging from taking inventory of purchased items to fulfillment and tracking of goods.
Also, there will be a need for you to generate website traffic through organic or paid ads as well as bear all the expenses for creating brand awareness.
Besides, starting a successful e-commerce store is not as easy as it seems.
To avoid all these, you can easily start by being an online vendor with most of the top e-commerce stores in the country the likes of Jumia, Konga, etc
As a vendor, you sell through already-established eCommerce platforms
Many Nigerian eCommerce stores today, allow independent vendors to sell through their platform.
You can indeed take advantage of the offer and start selling your products
Besides, you can use it as a means of understanding the market for your products.
How To Be A Successful Vendor
- Source your goods locally to meet demand and shift base to importation when the demand for your goods increase
- Each e-commerce store has its rules and regulations, understand and follow its terms and condition if you want to remain in the business
- Disassociate yourself with counterfeit goods
- Take your business seriously and respond to inquiries and fulfill shipments as fast as possible
- Diversify your goods and services
- Sell on different platforms
- Look up what successful vendors are selling
- Never give up
How To Make Money Via Being an Online Vendor
- Diversify your goods and services
- Sell more products that sell
- Get in contact with your customers and remarket on other products in your arsenal.
- Use the platform advertisement to promote your products
- Enter promo offers so you get more exposure
- Ask for a personal coupon to give your clients
A Freelancer is a person who uses his skills and experience to provide services to clients.
Freelancing usually do jobs (called gigs) that allow you to work from anywhere
As a freelancer, you have the freedom to work from anywhere, at any time in the world
Regardless of your occupation, a client is looking for a freelancer like you to solve their problem.
If you’re thinking about how to make money as a freelancer, you’ll have to take up the following tasks alongside your job. These include:
- Marketing yourself online
- Pitching potential clients
- Providing support
- Time management
Below are some of the most popular freelancing jobs in 2023:
- Software Developer
- Digital marketer
- Web/mobile developer
- Graphic designer
If you are skilled in any of the fields above, you can get hired easily on these platforms as shown below
- People Per Hour
How To Become A Successful Freelancer
- Turn your skills into a service to get started with
- Find your target audience
- Choose a platform that can help you find your ideal clients
- Set your price
- Create your portfolio with past jobs
- Create a proposal that suite specific client and project
- Be polite and create a relationship with your clients
- Open to learning and continuously developing your skills
If you are skilled in a field, you can easily monetize it by starting freelancing irrespective of location across popular platforms.
However, making a living through freelancing requires lots of patience.
9. Content Writing
The ability to clearly communicate ideas through writing is very key to the success of your writing career.
To become a sought-after content writer, you’ll need to develop a variety of skills and meet certain qualifications. This includes:
- Writing skills
- Keyword research skills
- SEO skills
- Analytical skills
Knowing different styles of writing and being able to set an appropriate tone over text are both important writing skills a good content writer should have
A writer that can write copy that can persuade people to act as desired and rank content in the search engine will always enjoy patronage.
Content types usually needed by companies include articles, blog posts, guest posts, sales copy, case studies, e-books, proposals, FAQs, and more
How to Become A Good Writer
- Write and read every day to perfect your skill
- Understand what you are writing about, e.g, the format you use for SEO-optimized content is different from what you use for a sales copy
- Know your audience
- Outline your content
- Use simple words to give your audience a clear message
- Research topics and keywords
- Re-read your work
- Be open to criticism if you want to stay long in the business
- Edit your work
- Create a solid writing routine.
- Leverage tools to improve your output.
- Take classes to pick up credentials.
- Seek opportunities to publish your work.
- Create a strong portfolio.
- Collaborate with professional editors.
How To Make Money As A Writer
- Guest Post on High-Paying publications and magazines.
- Become a copywriter and write sales descriptions, sales copy, and emails
- Do freelance content writing and write for blogs, businesses, and social media
- Ghostwrite Stories. Charge more money to write short stories, books, speeches, journals, or literary pieces since you will not get credit for that
- Write ebooks and sell them on Amazon or Expertnaira
- Blog and Make money through Affiliate Marketing
- Sell Yourself as a conversion-focused copywriter
Writing for a living offers a ton of advantages – you get to choose when and where you work, and with who.
The freedom that comes with it is no doubt enormous, but it is a skill you have to learn to be able to understand how it works before you can make it ahead in it.
Vlog or Video blog is one of the top recommended ways to make money online.
It is an online business that pays daily in Nigeria
vlog is simply a blog in video form.
If you can talk in front of a camera or are very good at video editing, this is a career for you.
Your vlog can be instructional or performance art, documentary, or comedy in style.
It can include nothing but video or video plus text, images, and other fun features that help you get your point across and entertain.
How To Start A Successful Vlog
- Select a Niche
- Identify and speak to your target audience
- Choose a platform your audience uses the most
- Deliver Value.
- Maintain Pro video quality
- Be distinctive and unique in your presentation
- Publish and promote consistently. This is key to your success
- Have the right equipment. Although, if you are starting, you can use your phone
- Make sure your Vlog channel is well-branded.
Platforms Where You Can Create A Vlogging Channel and Publish Video Content.
How To Make Money Through Vlog
- Partner with vendors to display ads e.g AdSense on YouTube
- Affiliate partnership to get a commission for every sale you generate
- Sell your own product or services
- Sponsored videos/brand ambassador
Like any other online business that pays in Nigeria, success does not come overnight, it takes time, discipline, and commitment to get it right.
You will need consistent content production to get through with Vlog
11. Graphic Design
If you can combine images, words, and ideas to convey information to an audience, especially to produce a specific effect, then you can make a living online.
Graphic designers communicate ideas or messages in a visual way.
These visuals can be as simple as a business logo, or as complex as page layouts on a website
As a graphic designer, you must be creative and be able to communicate visually the concept of a brand
Graphic design in our today society is very important, it can be used by companies to promote and sell products through advertising,
It can be used by websites to convey complicated information in a digestible way through infographics,
It can also be used by businesses to develop an identity through branding, among other things.
As a graphic designer, you can specialize in any of these types that resonate with you
- Brand Identity and Logo Design
- Packaging Design.
- Web and Mobile Design.
- Layout and Print Design.
- Motion design
- Art and illustration
How To Become a Good Graphic Designer
- Earn an education in design. This will give you the upper edge
- Take online design courses to broaden your scope
- Specialize in a particular type of graphic design of your choice
- Determine your signature style to stand you out from other designers
- Join online design groups and seek feedback on your design
- Master necessary tools in your area of specialty
- Read books about design to sharpen your knowledge
- Be polite to your clients
- Be open to revision
- Make a stunning portfolio site and display it
- Use design brief to get to understand what your client wants
- Always review your work before you submit
- Take on far-reaching projects that genuinely scare you. That is a sure way to growth
- Learn to trust your work
How To Make Money Daily With Graphic Design
- Start a freelance work and design logos, flyers, banners, ebook covers, etc
- Enter design competitions
- Partner with brands
- Start a blog in design and monetize it
- Create and sell templates like web elements and icons, emoji, stickers, etc
- Design and sell printable wall art
- Start a coaching class
Graphic design is easy to learn and you can make money through different channels like being a freelancer or even starting your blog
However, the reality remains that, their a lot of competition in this field, and you need to be extremely good at your graphic design specialty to make a living off it.
eCommerce is an online business model that pays in Nigeria.
With everybody shopping online because of the ease and convenience, there is no doubt, starting an e-commerce site will make you money
The current e-commerce spending in Nigeria is estimated at $12 billion and is projected to reach $75 billion in revenues per annum by 2025.
This shows that eCommerce is lucrative and here to stay.
Although this business is good to tap into, I highly recommend you start by being a vendor on already established platforms before starting this business.
Except you already understand how the business model works and how to handle fulfillment, logistics, unstable price, etc
Notwithstanding, this is a business you can start but preferably start with a niche or products that are trending or once used you are sure of the quality.
You can always scale your business
How To Start A Successful eCommerce Business
- Hire a developer to build a dynamic store
- Specialize on a particular product, however, you can diversify with time
- Understand how this business works and all the challenges you might face – logistics, product tracking, etc
- Offer appropriate pricing on products and services
- Give free shipping and coupons to entice shoppers
- Make the checkout process easy with simplified shopping carts.
- Incorporate social elements like reviews and testimonials to help other shopping take decisions on what to buy
- Have a social media present
- Create an app to help that shopping on mobile
- Have a blog with shopping guides content
- Collect your client’s emails and phone numbers
- Add marketing to your agenda and also recruits affiliate to help you with marketing
- Have a top-notch & dedicated customer support
- A high-quality product image
- Unique selling proposition
- Source products both local and international
- Partner with brands to offer their products
- Implement retargeting
- Understand your audience
How To Make Money Through eCommerce
- Profit on products and services you sell
- Commission on those that use your e-commerce platform
- Product advert for brands that want to promote their products on the platform
- Sell ads space
- Partner with Google to show AdSense
From what products customers are browsing through and looking to purchase, to what pages they’re visiting and links they’re clicking, successful eCommerce solutions gather critical customer information to help businesses tailor each and every strategy.
13. Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is any form of marketing that involves using electronic devices such as social media, SEO, email, and mobile apps.
Digital marketing is not a single discipline but it’s a term that encapsulates a number of techniques and methods you can use to promote a website or products online.
The Most Important Digital Marketing Channels Are:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM) or Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Content marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Affiliate marketing
- Email marketing
- Video Marketing
In Nigeria today, there is high demand for digital marketers because everybody wants to sell and make a profit.
A good digital marketer should be able to run marketing campaigns deploying any of the channels above
How To Become a Successful Digital Marketer
- Specialize in one or two digital channels
- Master SEO
- Master PPC Advertising.
- Build Social Media Marketing Skills.
- Know how to implement content marketing campaigns.
- Learn how email marketing works.
- Build Team Management Skills.
- Learn how to use Data Analysis / Reporting tools.
- Visualize a clear direction
- Know how to build an effective funnel
How To Make Money As A Digital Marketer
- Make money as a content writer
- Become an SEO expert and sell SEO services
- Earn money with affiliate marketing
- Sell consulting services to companies
- Earn money by selling ads
- Work as a social media manager
- Create and sell your own digital products
- Become a YouTube advertising partner
- Become an eCommerce specialist
- Manage PPC campaigns for other companies
- Get a digital marketing job
- Start your own digital marketing agency
As a digital marketer, you must have a diverse set of skills, responsible for the online promotion of a website (business or products), using all available digital marketing channels.
Learning all these digital marketing channels is a prerequisite to being a successful digital marketer specialist.
- 10 Easy Ways To Make Money Online in Nigeria (2023)
- Top 10 Legit Sites To Make Money Online in Nigeria (2023)
- 10 Legit Online Investment Platforms in Nigeria 2023
- USSD Code For Loans in Nigeria 2023
Verdict On Online Business That Pays in Nigeria
There is no doubt there is quite a lucrative online business that pays daily in Nigeria
All that matters is taking your time, looking into the ones that resonate with you, and taking a bold step to venture into it without procrastinating.
All online businesses have their pros and cons but what matters most is your passion and determination to succeed.
Listed above are online businesses that are legit, tested, and proven work, check it one you can relate with to get started today.
Currently what online business that pays in Nigeria are you using?
BE A SMART SHOPPER
Get An Exclusive Coupons And Deal Digest In Your Inbox
Thank you for subscribing. Redirecting you to coupon offers
Something went wrong.