Sandisk Flash Drive2,150 - 6,500
- Compact Design for Maximum Portability
- High-Capacity Drive Accommodates Your Favorite Media Files
- Simple Drag-and-Drop File Backup
- Transfer and share photos, videos, songs and other files between computers with ease
- Can easily get lost because of its small nature
- Only optimized for laptops and devices with USB 2.0 port only
Sandisk Flash Drive
SanDisk Flash Drive is a small storage device that can be used to transport files from one computer to another. In order words, it is a small electronic device containing flash memory that is used for storing data / transfer from a computer, digital camera, etc
Flash drive sometimes called a USB device, drive or stick, thumb drive, pen drive, jump drive or USB memory
What is Flash Drive
Just as we talk about from the above, a Flash Drive is one of the easiest ways to move large amounts of data from one computer to another locally. Unlike with online cloud storage services, you don’t need to worry about login credentials, slow connection speeds, or having someone snoop on your activity.
With its stylish, compact design and generous capacity, the SanDisk Flash Drive makes it easy to back up, transfer, and share your files as well as carry your photos, movies, music, and personal data wherever you go.
It can also be use for adding extra storage to laptops when you need extra space but don’t want to lug around an external drive.
Designed by SanDisk, a leader in flash memory innovation, the Flash Drive packs generous capacity into a compact form. Available in different sizes up to 128GB – this USB drive can hold all your must-have files.
SanDisk USB Flash Drive Features
- Pricing: The Sandisk Flash Drive is one of the most affordable USB drive, its comes in different sizes so also its price but on the whole, they are affordable.
- Capacity: If you’re transferring a few files back and forth, like pictures, music and other fun files, then the flash drive is good to go.
- Connection type: USB
- Size & Build Quality: The flash drive is easy to carry, very handy and can fit into a port properly. The Sandisk USB flash drive is also durable enough to toss into a bag without breaking.
- Simple drag and drop file backup: Transferring data onto the USB flash drive is easy: simply plug it into your computer’s USB port and drag files into the drive’s folder. After a fast, first-time driver download, this USB drive lets you start storing, transporting, and sharing your data immediately.
The SanDisk Flash Drive Overview
Really, if you need a simple and reliable way to store and share photos, videos and music on the fly. The SanDisk Flash Drive is your answer.
This is because, it works with virtually any computer or electronic device with a USB slot.
This flash drive lets you leave your laptop at home but still take your vast amounts of content with you to share with family and friends. Whether you need to transport your latest MP3 downloads, vacation videos, or your college thesis, the SanDisk USB Flash drive offers portable storage that you can trust.
Convenient Storage and Portability With USB ports on computers, to new ports popping up on cars, DVD players, TVs, photo frames, and more, the need for a fast and reliable way to share your digital content on a moment’s notice is greater than ever.
The USB Flash drive meets that need. This reliable flash drive fits in the palm of your hand and gives you the storage capacity you need to store and transfer up to 128 GB of data.
While the drive is optimized for laptops and devices with USB 2.0 port, it is backwards compatible with older devices that have USB 1.1 ports, so you can be assured of near universal compatibility.
View Videos Without Extra Software or Setup With the SanDisk drive, you can transfer your favorite video from one device to another easily and conveniently, without any additional software or setup.
The drive offers drag-and-drop convenience, which means you can simply drag the files from your device onto your SanDisk drive, or vice versa, without any steps.
Transferring video files from computer to computer, or from your drive to a USB-enabled DVD player, is incredibly simple. Drag your video files from your PC to your USB flash drive and then plug the drive into your DVD player — or even your USB-enabled TV — and sit back to enjoy the show.
Buy any of the SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB Flash Drive size from Jumia
Love SanDisk Flash Drive, don't forget to share