Here are list of 7 best blender in Nigeria, How to use as well as guide on how to maintain & clean. Not only do these list are the best, but they also made up the top brands in Nigeria offering selling Kitchen blenders.
As we all know, Blenders are versatile appliances that have a variety of uses in the home. They are an essential tool in the kitchen that can quickly puree and blend a variety of different foods, fruits, tomatoes, pepper and much more.
Like with most, choosing a blender from the over whelming number of options in stores or online can be challenging.
To help you cut through the clutter, I’ve done the research and compiles 7 best blender in Nigeria.
Not only do these picks have near-perfect ratings, but they also have countless glowing customer reviews between them.
Here are best Kitchen Blender in Nigeria
1. Saisho blender S-748 | Price N3,500 – N5,500
The Saisho blender S-748 is one of the best blender in Nigeria.
Equipped with 2 speed level control for efficient strong blending, a one (1) Litre tank capacity and a blending & grinding functionality.
The blender is also bundled with a circuit breaker that would prevent a burn out of the motor at undesirable operational conditions.
Its control buttons are easy to learn and will help you have absolute control over the blending process.
Saisho blender S-748 can also be used for both home and commercial use due to its rigidity which makes its a suitable recommendation.
2. Nuxus Blender nx-3010 |Price N6,500 – N7,500
The Nuxus Blender nx-3010 is a must-have in the Home.
Powered with a 400w motor and running on 8 speed-control and pulse modes, Nexus NX -3010 is incredible power blender.
It features a 1.5L capacity tank, jug lock, colorful control panel and a high quality scratch-proof jar.
Aside from blending, it also comes with grinding functionality – good for grinding food like beans.
3. Binatone Blender BLG 403 | Price N10,000 – N14,500
This ultra-modern blender which runs on 2 speed-pulse modes and 350w comes with a 1.5L capacity, toughened goblet and a high quality scratch-proof glass jar.
The Binatone Blender BLG 403 also feature a modern look blended with modern technology which makes grinding hassle free.
Features a stainless steel blades, splash proof lid and facility to add ingredients during blending which often ensure that the preparation is as perfect as you want it.
Being compact and handy this blender can be plugged where-ever you find comfort.
4. MASTER Chef Blender MC-B115 | Price N6,500 – N8,000
The MASTER Chef Blender MC-B115 is one of the best blender in Nigeria with reliable and highly efficient kitchen appliance which will make food preparation easier and faster.
It is easy to use and clean and has an option for quick “pulse” blending
It can be used to grind and blend different kinds of ingredients like tomatoes, pepper, ginger, garlic and more.
The MASTER Chef Blender MC-B115 is powered by 300w fuse protection and an electric motor at the base which ensures sound performance at all times.
It has two speed levels which makes it possible to make smooth puree or turn some certain spices into powder form and also feature a 2litre capacity tank, Multiple Speed Control and 2 Dry Mills grinders
MASTER Chef Blender MC-B115 is a must have in every home
5. Qasa Blender qbl-18l4o | Price N6,500 – N10,000
The New Generation Qlink Blender called the Qasa Blender qbl-18l4o, is strong, and long lasting blender with grinder.
Its blends and grinds smoothly and faster.
Powered by pure copper motor with 4 Speeds, 1.8 litre capacity tank, Stainless Steel Blades, multifunctional grinder and non-slip Base.
The Qasa Blender qbl-18l4o also comes in a countertop style and is very portable so it won’t take up much space in your kitchen.
6. Kenwood Blender BL440 | Price N17,500 – N21,000
The Kenwood Blender BL440 has a portable design that makes it fit on your kitchen counter easily
Featured with 1.5 liters, 2-speed and powered by a multi-speed 500w motor with a drive mechanism, pulse function, and a built-in circuit breaker.
The 1.5 litre goblet has graduated markings on the side for left or right handed use and a handy pouring spout, plus a removable filler cap with oil drip feed to make it easy for you to slowly add ingredients to mayonnaise and dips without stopping the machine.
There is a removable steel blade for easy cleaning; all the parts can be washed manually or with a dishwasher.
The BL440 also comes with a mill attachment, a storage lid and sprinkler cap – ideal for herbs, coffee beans and nuts
You might want to check out more feature here
7. Panasonic Blender MX 1521 | Price N13,500 – N17,000
Panasonic Blender MX 1521 is built to take away the hassles and the stress of blending and mixing while you are cooking.
It is a simple and elegant blender.
The blender features the Panasonic saber cutter with 2 Dry Mills for excellent blending and mixing.
it has a circuit breaker for added safety during operation and extends the life of the motor.
With a capacity of 1.5L and a powerful 450w motor, you can expect the best performance from it
It also comes packed with a mill for grinding coffee, seeds, nuts and a variety of spices.
It features 2 speed levels for easy control of your blending process and pulse function for thorough blending.
- Top 5 Best Online Stores In Nigeria To Shop For Kitchen Blenders
- Top 7 Best Bladeless Fans
- Best Elepaq Generators – Prices, Reviews & Spec
Best Blender In Nigeria : Tips On How To Use
- Blending items should be cut into small pieces.
- Make sure the lid is securely on before operating.
- Begin processing on the lowest speed setting, then ramp up as needed.
- Don’t leave the blender unattended–the lid can fly off.
- Have a towel handy to cover the lid when gradually adding in liquids like oil to a hot puree, as steam and splattering may occur.
- Leave room for expansion–the top third of the jar should be free of any liquid or solids.
- If the mixture stops circulating, remove the lip plug and use the tamper to stir or push down the ingredients.
- If there is an air bubble, stop and use a spatula to stir the ingredients then process again.
- Add liquid gradually if needed to loosen a thick mixture and create a smooth product.
- Take breaks if cup becomes very warm when touched. Turn off the blender, allow to cool if needed, or unplug!
- Don’t ever immerse the base in water to avoid the risk of electrical shock. Wipe it down with a damp cloth or smooth sponge instead.
Tips On How To Clean and Maintain Your Kitchen Blender
- Rinse down with warm water.
- Fill container halfway with warm water and add a few drops of dish soap.
- Secure the lid with the lid plug on the cup.
- Start and gradually increase the speed to the highest setting.
- Run the blender and clean for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Turn the speed down to low, and then stop.
- Rinse all parts with hot water, drain and allow to completely dry on a towel or dish rack.
- If needed, use a cleaning brush to scrub under the blades, making sure not to touch the blade with your fingers!
- Most blender cups, lids and tamper can be washed in a dishwasher, however, check the users manual.
- Store the blender unplugged and make sure the blender cup is dry, so the blades don’t rust.
Best Blender In Nigeria Exclusive Deals | Up to 70% Off
BE A SMART SHOPPER
Get An Exclusive Coupons And Deal Digest In Your Inbox
Thank you for subscribing. Redirecting you to coupon offers
Something went wrong.