If you wonder about a very legit loan app to go for, then you can’t go wrong with any from these our compiled list of loan apps approved by CBN
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is the apex bank in Nigeria responsible for regulating and supervising financial institutions in the country.
One of its key roles is to promote financial inclusion by providing access to credit facilities to individuals and businesses.
To achieve this, lots of independent marketers were allowed to provide short loans to individuals and businesses but ever since the loan sector has been abused leading to all sorts of malpractices.
To curb the menace posed by these fake loan apps, the CBN has stepped in to regulate and supervise these apps to ensure that borrowers are protected from predatory lending practices.
Google has also stepped in to disallow non-approved apps from accessing sensitive data using its Play store
The CBN’s approval of loan apps is important because it ensures that the apps are operating within the regulatory framework set by the apex bank.
This framework includes guidelines on loan limits, interest rates, and repayment terms to protect borrowers from excessive debt burdens.
In addition, the CBN’s approval of loan apps gives borrowers confidence that the apps are legitimate and safe to use.
Besides, the CBN’s role in approving loan apps is crucial in promoting financial inclusion in Nigeria while protecting borrowers from predatory lending practices.
Below is the full list of the Legit loan apps that got full approval
Table of Contents
- List of Legit Loan Apps Approved By CBN
- List of Loan App With Conditional Approval
- Why You Should Access Loan From List Of Loan Apps Approved By CBN
List of Legit Loan Apps in Nigeria Approved By CBN
This is a list of registered loan companies in Nigeria with CBN and officially approved to operate as legit loan apps to facilitate credit facilities in a safe and transparent manner.
- SYCAMORE INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- TRADE DEPOT
- TAJOW INVESTMENT
- BLUE RIDGE MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED
- GROLATECH CREDIT LIMITED
- BRANCH INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- P2VEST TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- CREDITWAVE FINANCE LIMITED
- KEENEST TECH SERVICE LIMITED
- FAIRMONEY MICRO FINANCE BANK
- ALTRACRED FINANCE INVESTMENT LIMITED
- CREVANCE CREDIT LIMITED
- MENACRED COMPANY LIMITED
- AFROWIDE DEVELOPMENT LTD
- RED PLANET NIGERIA LIMITED
- AFROFIRST MOBILE AND TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED
- RANK CAPITAL LIMITED
- IBS GOLDEN INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED
- LENDVISERY SERVICES LIMITED
- RENMONEY MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED
- SWIPEBILL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED
- HOMETOWN FINTECH LIMITED
- GIASUN TECHNOLOGY NIGERIA LIMITED
- BE RESOURCES LIMITED
- ROCKIT LENDERS NIGERIA LIMITED
- PIVO TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- YES CREDIT COMPANY LIMITED
- IRORUN TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- CSENSE LIMITED
- SUPREME HELP COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED
- ORCOM AND ORCOM BUSSINESS SUPPORT LIMITED
- PAYHIPPO LIMITED.
- EASYCHECK FINANCE INVESTMENT LIMITED
- QUARK FINANCIAL NIGERIA LIMITED
- EDMOND SOLUTIONS COMPANY LIMITED
- TED ROCKET LIMITED
- PENAID LIMITED
- ARVE LIMITED
- DOVER CREDIT LIMITED
- RAGEKAY GLOBAL INVESTMENT LIMITED
- MAYWOOD LENDING LIMITED
- LINKPARK TECHNOLOGY NIGERIA LIMITED
- MANGNET LENDING LIMITED
- RUBYSTAR GLOBAL LIMITED
- BESTFIN NIGERIA LIMITED
- FUBRI CENTURY COMPANY LIMITED
- BERLY SPRING GLOBAL LIMITED
- ROCK FINANCIALS LIMITED
- PHOENIX PAYMENT SOLUTION LIMITED
- VALUE DRIVER TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION LIMITED
- NEXTPAYDAY LIMITED
- BLACKCOPPER SERVICE LIMITED
- TRAFALGAR ASSOCIATE LIMITED
- WINDVILLE FINANCIAL NIGERIA LIMITED
- ORANGE LOAN & PURPLE CREDIT LIMITED
- CARBON MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED
- NEO-LINK TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED
- FINNEW FINTECH LIMITED
- OTP INTERNET TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- RED HARBOR FINTECH LIMITED
- PAYLATER HUB LIMITED
- SKITLOAN NIGERIA LIMITED
- RACEOVA NIG. LIMITED
- NEW CREDAGE NIGERIA LIMITED
- BETTERLENDING COMPANY LIMITED
- FAST-POINT INTEGRATED LIMITED
- APEX LENDING LIMITED
- PISKA TECH NIGERIA LIMITED
- PRINCEP CREDIT SYSTEM LIMITED
- OMALEND SERVICE LIMITED
- POCKFUL FINANCE LIMITED
- HIGH CREDIT NIGERIA LIMITED
- HOLLANDALE NIGERIA LIMITED
- PAY FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY SERVICE LIMITED
- A1 CAPITAL SOLUTION LIMITED
- NEWEDGE FINANCE LIMITED
- PAPICHOU TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- GO HARVEST INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- MINO SPARKS LIMITED
- XGO FINANCE LIMITED
- PRIMERA MICROFINANCE BANK
- CREDIT TECH LENDING COMPANY
- 83. PROSPERITY ARCHIPELAGO LIMITED
- FINESEST LIMITED
- SINGULARITY TECHNOLOGY NIGERIA LTD
- ECON MART FINTECH LIMITED
- PENNEE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- OXYMON SOLUTION LIMITED
- LANTANA TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- APPLINK CAPITAL NIGERIA LIMITED
- YEGON TECH LIMITED
- FEZOTECH NIGERIA LIMITED
- ERIC VSTA LIMITED
- MOBLASPAY COMPANY LIMITED
- PAYCREDIT LIMITED
- NIZ SERVICES LIMITED
- MINO SPARKS LIMITED
- FLO WOOD LENDING
- LIBERTY ASSURED LIMITED
- UNI TECHNOLOGY NIGERIA LTD
- TRADE LENDA COM LIMITED
- CREDITVILLE MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
- LETSHEGO MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
- KIOWOPE CAPITAL LIMITED
- VEENDHQ LIMITED
- UCPLUS ADVANCE LIMITED
- MAVEN FINANCE LIMITED
- AELLA FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- FLUNA CAPITAL LIMITED
- NEWEDGE FINANCE LIMITED
- TA PRIME LIMITED
- REGXTA GLOBAL SERVICE LTD
- PROVEST LIMITED
- JM RUBINUS LIMITED
- CROSSROADS E-PAYMENT SYSTEMS LIMITED
- CONSYNERGY LIMITED
- FINTCRED INNOVATION LIMITED
- AFROSAY FINTECH LIMITED
- MIM FINANCE COMPANY
Loan Apps With Conditional approval
These are registered loan companies in Nigeria with CBN but could not meet all requirements.
Though they are also legit, caution needs to be taken as some of their terms and condition need to be given thorough scrutiny.
- TRIPODBASE LIMITED
- OWOAFARA FINTECH SERVICE
- AJAX LENDING LIMITED
- THE PLATFORM DIGITAL NETWORK LIMITED
- ZIPPY CAPITAL LIMITED
- LENDING EDGE LIMITED
- LENDHA TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- DOJA LEMAIRE GLOBAL LIMITED
- PAYDAYHUB ONLINE NIGERIA LIMITED
- RETAIL BOOSTER LIMITED
- CITADELE CAPITALS LIMITED
- FEWCHORE FINANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- ONE PAYOUT LIMITED
- LIDYA GLOBAL LIMITED
- KWABA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- FINPADI TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- UMBA DIGITAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- FINTRADE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- U TECHNOLOGY
- STELLAR FINANCE LIMITED
- DASH INNOVATIONS
- GRIT-TECH LIMITED
- CAELUM TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- U THINKING NIGERIA LIMITED
- EATON HILL INVESTMENT LIMITED
- CREDITPRO BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES LTD
- MUSKA TECH LIMITED
- HELPPO AFRICA LIMITED
- RENNERS INVESTMENT LIMITED
- PEBBLE FINANCIAL TECH. LIMITED
- KIAKIA BITS LIMITED
- WEALTHBRIDGE CAPITAL PARTNERS LIMITED
- TRIVISTA CAPITAL LIMITED
- ATIMI LENDING LTD
- ZUVY TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- ROCKSHIELD MICROFINANCE
- DOT MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED
- ALLAWEE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- LUCRED TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- NOLT FINANCE LIMITED
- SOKO LENDING LIMITED
- CITYGATE GLOBAL INVESTMENT LIMITED
- OLIVERMEAD INVESTMENT LIMITED
- LIGHTING FINANCE TECHNOLOGY NIGERIA LIMITED
- MENO FINANCE LIMITED
- HOIL INVESTMENT LIMITED.
- KIREDI ROCK COMPANY LTD
- GLOSH TECH LIMITED
- CLEMO FRESH CO. LTD
- PASSECO TECHNOLOGY NIG. LTD
- TRUST CEN LIMITED
- RIVERBANK PARTNERS LIMITED
- PRIME AVIS INVESTMENT SERVICES LIMITED
- RIVERBRAND TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Why You Should Access Loan From List Of Legit Loan Apps Approved By CBN
Here are some reasons why using a list of loan apps approved by CBN can be beneficial:
- Protection from fraudulent loan apps:
The CBN is responsible for regulating and supervising loan apps in Nigeria to ensure that they operate within the regulatory framework.
By using a list of CBN-approved loan apps, you can be sure that you are using a legitimate and trustworthy loan app that is operating within the bounds of the law.
- Competitive interest rates:
Loan apps that have been approved by CBN are required to comply with the interest rate cap set by the apex bank.
This means that you are likely to find loan apps with competitive interest rates on a list of CBN-approved loan apps.
- Transparent loan terms:
Loan apps that have been approved by CBN are required to disclose all loan terms, including interest rates, repayment terms, and fees, in a clear and concise manner.
This ensures that borrowers are not caught off guard by hidden charges or fees.
- Access to higher loan limits:
Loan apps that have been approved by CBN are required to comply with the maximum loan limit set by the apex bank.
This means that you may have access to higher loan limits if capable by the loan app when using a list of CBN-approved loan apps.
- Easy access to credit:
Using a list of CBN-approved loan apps can make it easier for you to access credit facilities without the traditional bottlenecks associated with obtaining loans from banks.
This is because loan apps typically have a faster loan approval process and require less documentation.
- Increased financial inclusion:
By using a list of CBN-approved loan apps, you are contributing to the goal of increasing financial inclusion in Nigeria.
This is because loan apps provide access to credit facilities to individuals and businesses that may not have access to traditional banking services.
- Improved credit score:
Consistently using a loan app that has been approved by CBN and making timely repayments can help improve your credit score.
This is because loan apps typically report borrowers’ repayment histories to credit bureaus, which can positively impact their credit scores.
- Convenient loan repayment options:
Loan apps that have been approved by CBN typically offer flexible loans repayment options, such as automatic deductions from borrowers’ bank accounts, debit card payments, or online transfers.
This makes it easier for borrowers to repay their loans on time.
- Better customer service:
Loan apps that have been approved by CBN are required to provide efficient and effective customer service to borrowers.
If you encounter any issues or have questions about your loan, you can expect a prompt and helpful response from the loan app’s customer service team.
- Increased trust:
Using a loan app that has been approved by CBN can increase trust between borrowers and lenders.
This is because the CBN’s approval signifies that the loan app has been thoroughly vetted and meets the regulatory requirements for operating in the financial industry.
As a result, borrowers are more likely to trust the loan app and use it for their financial needs.
- Easy to report:
In case you encounter any dubious behavior, you enjoy the liberty of reporting that institution to the Apex Bank by submitting your complaint letter to the email: [email protected] or submit to the CBN Head Office or at any of the Central Bank of Nigeria branches nationwide.
… read also:
- 57 USSD Code For Loans in Nigeria 2023
- Top 20 List of Fake Loan Apps in Nigeria To Avoid
- List of NCC-Approved USSD Codes in Nigeria
Loan apps have become a popular way for Nigerians to access credit facilities without the traditional bottlenecks associated with obtaining loans from banks.
However, with the proliferation of loan apps in Nigeria, it is important to use loan apps that have been approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to protect oneself from fraudulent lending practices and ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
By using a list of loan apps approved by FG, borrowers can enjoy competitive interest rates, transparent loan terms, higher loan limits, and convenient loan repayment options.
Additionally, using a loan app that has been approved by CBN can contribute to the goal of increasing financial inclusion in Nigeria and improving borrowers’ credit scores.
Overall, the use of legitimate loan apps that have been approved by CBN is essential for borrowers who want to access credit facilities in a safe, transparent, and efficient manner.
However, you must note that it is very important to conduct due diligence before using any loan app and to verify that it has been approved by the CBN to avoid falling victim to fraudulent loan apps.
BE A SMART SHOPPER
Get An Exclusive Coupons And Deal Digest In Your Inbox
Thank you for subscribing. Redirecting you to coupon offers
Something went wrong.