If you are looking for the best sites to redeem gift cards in Nigeria 2023, then this resource guide is for you.
Gift cards are simply electronic money used as an alternative payment method issued by vendors for purchase of goods and services. It can also be used to do other financial transactions like buying of airtime, data, electricity top-up, etc.
Gift cards are very important in this digital age, in fact they can be a very good substitute for money if you would rather not pay cash or use a debit/credit card for transactions.
Rather than giving money you can easily gift a person which he/she can further redeem or simply use it for online shopping.
Gift cards can be either Closed-loop or Open-loop. Closed-loop gift cards can be used at specific stores or merchants while the Open-loop gift card can be used in any shop or merchant store where that card is accepted. For example, if you have a Visa Gift Card, you can use it to make purchases anywhere Visa cards are accepted.
However, either Closed loop or Open-loop, gift cards are further classified into Physical and Digital.
Physical Gift cards as the name implies involves using physical gift cards which is most popular while digital cards have no physical form but instead you are given a unique gift code; with that code, you can make purchases.
To redeem your gift cards, you can either use it to buy/exchange for goods and services or simply sell for cash.
Below are the top best sites to redeem gift cards in Nigeria for cash. These sites come with a simple user interface and a good customer care unit to help incase of any question that might arise.
However, expect not to get the full value of the gift card in cash as many of these stores offer between 80-85% of the value of the gift card.
Also worthy of note is that, you can as well buy gift cards on some of the platforms to gift someone.
Table of Contents
- Giftcardstonaira 5F
Top 11 Sites To Redeem Gift Cards In Nigeria 2023
Kollycards is one of the fastest and effective sites in Nigeria you can rely on for selling and redeeming your gift cards for cash.
You can literally get paid in less than 10 minutes after confirmation of the authenticity of your gift card.
Kollycards also offer good rate and accept almost all major gift cards
The company is legit, it is registered and certified by Corporate Affairs Commission under RootRock Optimal Technical Service.
Among top gift cards traded on Kollycards are Itunes, Amazon, Vanilla, Apple, Steam, Googleplay, Walmart, ebay and many more
How To Redeem Gift Card in Nigeria Using Kollycards
- Click on the Whatsapp chat
- Chat up their representative that you want to trade your gift card
- A response with the current rate will be sent as a message to you.
- If you accept the rate, you will be taken to the next step.
- You will be required to send a clear picture of your gift card.
- Once a gift card is confirmed, the Naira equivalent will be paid into your preferred bank account instantly.
Giftcardstonaira is registered gift card trading company in Nigeria since 2017 and currently one of the legit site to redeem gift card in Nigeria
Giftcardstonaira is a top-notch site, tested and trusted platform to trade your gift card for instant cash
Currently, it is available both on Apple store and Google Play for you to download
They buy many types of gift card including Itunes, Google, Visa, Walmart, Nike, Apple store, Macy, Amazon, ebay, best-buy, etc
They are available 24/7 to trade with you.
Giftcardstonaira has a rate calculator to help you find out the current rate of different gift cards in Naira and amount to expect.
How To Redeem Gift Card in Nigeria Using Giftcardstonaira
- Create account with valid details and bank account
- Click on the “sell gift card” button
- Select gift card you want to upload
- Upload and wait for validation
- Once your card has been redeemed, your wallet will be credited immediately
- From your wallet, you can withdraw to your bank account anytime
Is another best site to sell, redeem and trade gift cards in Nigeria without being scared of being scammed.
You can trade or convert your gif cards of all types including, iTunes, Steam, Amazon, Apple etc to Naira.
They have proven to be trustworthy and reliable over the years
Legitcards has a simple user interface and is equally easy to use.
Customers get credited in their Nigerian bank accounts instantly without the need of any middle man or any form of delay once card is verified
The following Gift cards can be traded on Legitcards: Amazon, iTunes, steam, Google play, nordstrom, sephora, eBay, Vanilla, Walmart, American express etc.
How To Redeem Gift Cards in Nigeria Using Legitcards
- Sign Up
- Chat up through their whatapp and indicate you want to trade.
- Current gift cards rate will be send
- If you agree to the current rate, you will be required to send the picture of the card
- Once the gift card is confirmed, the Naira equivalent will be paid into your preferred bank account.
Apexpay is one of the legit gift card trading platforms in Nigeria that can be relied upon for buying and selling various types of gift cards at the best possible rates with instant cash payment.
To enhance user experience, they have an app both on Google Play and Apple store for fast and secure transactions.
ApexPay is quite good and legit, offers safe and secure transactions, high gift card rates, customer satisfaction, fast payment, and 24/7 customer support.
They also sell almost any type of gift card: iTunes, Amazon, Steam, Google Play, Walmart, Sephora, Nordstrom, Target, Visa, American Express, PlayStation, and over 25 others from different countries.
Apexpay has a feature called Send & Request. With this feature, You can send and request money from other Apexpay users. This is a feature you may not see in other gift card apps.
How To Redeem Gift Card in Nigeria Using Apexpay
- Register and Login.
- Click on “Sell Gift card”
- Select the gift card you want to sell and upload your card.
- Wait for 5 minutes for the card to be confirmed.
- Check your Wallet for your money.
- Add your preferred bank account to withdraw your money.
SureGifts give users the opportunity to buy gift cards peculiar to the Nigerian market.
You can buy SureGift cards to gift someone and redeem in various supported platforms including Spar, Park n Shop, Jumia, The5kshop, Sweet Kiwi, and many more
Through SureGifts, you can easily motivate or appreciate your friends, employees, customers as well as business partners by giving them sureGift vouchers to be redeemed at all supported portals.
Usually, after purchasing a gift card from SureGifts, users are issued a voucher code that can be used to redeem the gift value at partner stores.
For online stores, you will be required to shop from a selected store, select an item you want to buy and checkout; at the checkout page you insert your voucher code at the voucher box section and update your voucher to validate..
While physical stores would require presenting the voucher code at the point of purchase.
SureGift is the guaranteed way to buy Gift Cards online in Nigeria
Cardtonic allows users to sell any gift card, anywhere, anytime, using their gift card trading application available on Android, iOS and web browser.
Their app also comes with Gift Card Rate Calculator to calculate how much Naira you will be paid for gift cards on Cardtonic.
Through this platform, you can also check Best Gift Cards at the moment.
Cardtonic has a User Loyalty Reward program where every time you carry out a transaction, you can earn reward points which can be exchanged for the equivalent amount in Naira.
How To Redeem Gift Card on Cardtonic
- Sign Up
- Click the trade button to start your first trade.
- Fill a form with your Gift card details
- Agree to their terms and condition
- Submit your filled form,
- Once your Gift card is verified, you will notice the gift amount added to your wallet
- You can withdraw your money from your wallet to your account
- This is usually instant
Rockloader is one of the top sites to redeem gift cards easily without waste of time.
It is another RootRock Optimal Services app geared towards selling and redeeming gift cards
Rockloader offers a simple, safe, and convenient way to sell gift cards
You can carry out your transactions anytime as they operate 24/7 Mondays to Sundays. All day, all night.
They also have a fast turnaround. For iTunes, Amazon, Steam and Google, the turnaround time is 5-10 minutes while other cards such as Apple, WalMart, Sephora, Nordstrom, E-bay etc. takes between 1-3 hours to process.
Rockloader offers a good rate and they offer free daily price updates through WhatsApp
How To Redeem Gift Card in Nigeria Using Rockloader
- Chat us up and indicate you want to trade gift cards.
- Expect current rate of the card you can to sell
- If the rate is accepted, you will be required to send a clear picture of your gift card.
- Once a gift card is confirmed, the Naira equivalent will be paid into your preferred bank account instantly.
If you’re looking for a quick, easy way to convert your gift cards into cash, then you can’t go wrong with TheQuChange.
TheQuChange is currently one of the top sites that offer a quick and efficient way to redeem your gift cards in Nigeria at a good rate.
They provide an efficient service that is both simple and secure.
Their team of experts are ever ready to trade with you any time.
QuChange is available on websites, the Googleplay store and Apple store, however, if you prefer, you can trade via WhatsApp as well.
Depending on the card, the time may vary but most trades are completed almost instantly.
How To Redeem Gift Card in Nigeria Using TheQuChange
- Download TheQuchange app on App Store or Google Play
- Sign up to get started
- Click the ‘sell’ button and select the card or cards you want to trade from the list of options provided on the app.
- Upload your gift card
- Wait for verification
- Get paid
This is another platform to trade any type of gift cards in Nigeria.
Premcards are available at anytime of the day providing customers with a round-the-clock service
All transaction are carried out over whatsapp.
Cards they deal with includes: Itunes, Amazon, Steam, Google Play, Nordstrom, Sephora, Walmart, Apple Store, eBay Gift Card, vanilla, Visa Gift Card, etc.
Giftcardshub is a cool platform to buy and sell gift cards of any kind at competitive rate
Ever since their existence in 2017, they have worked to offer customers the best of everything to consider when choosing a site to redeem Gift cards in Nigeria
Currently, they buy and sell the following giftcards: eBay, OneVanilla, Nordstrom, Target, JCPenney, Best Buy, Nike, Hotels.com, Macy’s, Gamestop, Xbox, iTunes, Amazon, Steam Wallet, Google Play, Apple Store, Walmart, Sephora, Vanilla, G2A, American Express (AMEX), OffGamers, Foot Locker, Visa, PlayStation and others.
They also have Anti Money Laundering system inplace to help fight any related fraud practices through their website
Any suspicious acts are blocked from using their system
Giftcardhub makes it easy to use their platform with their highly intuitive website.
How To Redeem Gift Card Using Giftcardshub
- Sign up by providing the necessary details to get your account registered.
- You’ll be required to provide a unique Username, email, phone number, and password.
- Link a bank account for your cash from the dashboard
- Click on sell to sell your Gift card or buy to buy
- Upload your gift card for verification
- Once your card is verified, you wallet will be credited
- From your wallet, you withdraw to your account
Prestmit is a trustworthy digital trading platform where you can buy and sell digital assets like gift cards.
They have a very good user experience, fast transaction system, good customer support system, instant payment and good rates.
The app is available for download both on Googleplay store and Apple store
Prestmit platform is built with love to give you the simplest trading experience ever so you will never find it difficult to use.
Through their rate calculator, you can calculate current value for your transaction
How To Redeem Gift Card Using Prestmit
- Download the app on Play Store or Apple store and sign up.
- Choose the type of gift card you have and enter the amount.
- Choose Naira as your preferred payment method if in Nigeria or you can simply choose to sell gift cards for bitcoin.
- However, if you choose BITCOIN you will be prompted to enter your payout address, which will be used to send your payment once the trade is completed.
- Submit the transaction to be processed.
- Allow a few minutes for an administrator to update the trade status.
- You will be notified via push notifications and email whenever the transaction status changes.
List of Best Gift Cards to Sell for Cash In Nigeria
These gift cards comes with high resale value and currently runs among best of gift cards you can sell for instant cash in Nigeria
- Amazon Gift Card
- Google Play Gift Card
- Razer Gold Gift Card
- eBay Gift Card
- iTunes Gift Card
- Visa Gift Card
- Sephora Gift Card
- Nordstrom Gift Card
- Nike Gift Card
- Walmart Gift Card
- Offgamers Gift Card
- Amex Gift Card
- BestBuy Gift Card
- Home Depot Gift Card
- Apple Store Gift Card
- Footlocker Gift Card
- Macy Gift Card
- Vanilla Gift Card
- Target Gift Card
- Steam Gift Card
- Disney Gift Card
- Mastercard Gift Card
- American Express Gift Card
- GameStop Gift Card
- Starbucks Gift Card
- Netflix Gift Card.
- Top 10 Places To Buy Cheap Food Stuff in Nigeria 2023
- 7 Best Platforms That Offer Buy Now Pay Later in Nigeria 2023
- Top 10 Best Loan Apps in Nigeria 2023
Selling your gift cards for cash should not be difficult.
However, selling your gift card to recognized and verified exchange platforms saves you the stress and helps to avoid falling for scams.
So, if you’re in need of where to redeem gift cards in Nigeria without stress, the above platforms are the top best sites that can be relied upon for trading your gift cards and the recommended legit sites to sell or buy gift cards in Nigeria.
Which of these platforms do you currently use for redeeming your gift cards?
BE A SMART SHOPPER
Get An Exclusive Coupons And Deal Digest In Your Inbox
Thank you for subscribing. Redirecting you to coupon offers
Something went wrong.